I participated in two Secret Santa exchanges this year!
What a lovely gift she sent! Some of my favorite things – teeny tiny Hello Kitty office supplies (a calculator and a stapler), mini nail polishes, and most thoughtfully, Mad Minerals eyeliner sealant (I’d often complained that Aromaleigh no longer offers it, and it’s a must-have for me!)
I was Secret Santa for kookith. This was particularly exciting for me because I met her in Singapore earlier this year! I did some custom shopping for her before I left for Asia, so I knew exactly what she would want.
Next, I participated in the Worldwide Secret Santa, organized by Laura and Georgina. Thank you ladies! My not-so Secret Santa is Sarah from Life in a Break Down. She hasn’t opened her gift yet – waiting for Christmas!! I ripped my open as soon as I picked it up from the post office.
What a great gift! I need it too – winter is not treating my hands very well. Thank you so much Sarah!
These gift exchanges were so much fun! I can’t wait to do it again next year.
The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It’s a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow. (yes I totally copied and pasted that from Robin’s Blog)
I nominate the following blogs –
- Warpaint and Unicorns
- Swatch Soiree
- My Little Vanities
- Heart Shaped Sweat
- Beauty Confessions of a Big Girl
- Go Glow Fit
- Lip Gloss Fiend
- Laddered Tights
11 Questions You Should Answer –
- What makeup brand do you think is underrated?
- What makeup brand do you think is overrated?
- What is your favorite product right now?
- Are you reading anything good?
- If you could take a trip anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your favorite color?
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s the last good movie you saw?
- What’s your dream job?
- Favorite food?
- A big one – why did you start blogging?
Robin’s Question for me –
1. How close to done are you with your holiday shopping?
I don’t do too much gift-exchanging, so pretty much done!
2. What is at least one of your holy grail beauty products?
Suave Rosemary Mint hair conditioner for co-washing. It’s incredible.
3. What is your favorite book?
The book I read again and again is Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. It surprises me each time.
4. Are you going to make any New Year’s Resolutions?
Not really, but I think I’m going to try to go for minimalism as much as I can in 2013.
5. When you are cooking at home, what is your favorite dinner to make?
6. Are you more interested in going to see The Hobbit or Les Miserables?
7. What is one wardrobe staple every woman should have in her closet?
A smart interview suit that fits properly.
8. What is your favorite healthy snack?
9. What is your favorite NON-healty snack?
10. Do you buy cheap or expensive watches and/or sunglasses?
Cheap sunglasses, and I have a nice watch that 유씨 gave me a few years ago.
11. How good are you at resisting sales?
Pretty good, actually! But it’s come with practice.
PHEW! It took me a few days to think up the questions. Thanks for reading!