I read these Humpday Confessions every Wednesday, so I thought, what the heck, I’ll join in! Linking up with Kathy from Vodka and Soda.
- I have a hard time typing “Wednesday”. My fingers automatically want to type “Wendy”.
- The real reason I did the Body Beast program is because I get to eat more. I like to eat. It’s a fortunate coincidence that I actually enjoy the workouts.
- I have not trained adequately for the half marathon this weekend. It’s not like I’ve been idle, but it just has not been a priority.
- At the SoCal Bloggers’ Brunch last weekend, The Makeup Vixen showed me how to use natural light for selfies. I do not like looking so worried.
- I spent entirely too much time worried about spacing for this blog post.
‘Fess up – it’s good for the soul!
Get ready for summer – the Brazil Butt Lift challenge pack is on sale this month!
This post contains my Beachbody affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Blush and Barbells, and good luck on your fitness journey.