EDIT: Congratulations to Jessi for winning! Sorry for the delay in posting the results here, ladies, but thanks to everyone for participating.
How do you like my new blog design? Pamela from The Posh Box is very talented (and patient, because I changed my mind a million times)
To celebrate my new blog page, I’m hosting a little giveaway along with my friend Kimberly Stallworth, who guest posted for me a couple of weeks ago. What are we giving away? Blush, of course!
- e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia. Swatches here.
- Lucy Minerals try-it sized blushes in Petal, Sea Coral, and Juicy Peach. Swatches here, here, and here.
- Aromaleigh blush samples in Dahlia, Verve, Tulip, and Nectar. Swatches here, here, here, and here.
- CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Natural Twinkle. I’ve never reviewed it, but it was my first blushy love.
- POP Beauty Cherry Blossom Lush Blush – this just kind of showed up in my stash so no review. I think it came in a gift bag?
- e.l.f. Studio Blush Brush because how else are you going to apply these?
All items except the POP Beauty blush have been purchased by me.
Enter using Rafflecopter below! This giveaway is open internationally.