Remember that awesome gift bag from the Shape Magazine Meet and Tweet event? This was in it.
I used to love Eyeko (until they discontinued Fat Balms), so I was really excited for sport mascara and eyeliner.
I wore it for the Run Hard Rock Cafe 10K. Here I am after the race:
Not a single smudge! My lashes and eyeliner are still in place, and looking pretty fluffy.
I used it again when I went for an 8-mile hike this weekend and I was really impressed with the staying power, although I applied it hurriedly. My eyes were ON FIRE from sweat dripping into them (TMI?), but the mascara stayed put.
- Thoughts about this product:
- Removal was not so easy. I don’t have eye makeup remover (My lids are sooooo oily, anything I wear just slides right off when I wash my face), so I had to use baby oil. I might check out castor oil for removal since it is supposed to promote hair growth.
- I’ve never used gel eyeliner before, but it’s pretty awesome. I’ll definitely start looking for some more.
- I’m not a fan of a curved mascara brush, but I can get used to it.
- Yes! I am one of those women who wears makeup when working out!
- Overall, I really like these products, and I’ll have to get over my bitterness of Eyeko discontinuing Fat Balms.
Have you tried gel eyeliner? Do you have any recommendations for me?
Linking up with Agape Love Designs today