Good morning! Hope your weekend is relaxing and you’re revved up for a new week.
1. What do you value most in life?
Health. My health is something that I’m constantly trying to improve, hence all the workouts and Shakeology-touting. Yes, I’m selling stuff, but if you haven’t got your health, what have you got?
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?
P90X – This exercise program completely changed my life. if not for that, I’d probably still be slow, sluggish, lethargic, depressed, with my weight creeping up more and more every year…now I’m happy, healthy, and I love to exercise.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
HEALTH. (sensing a theme here?) Everything else falls into place after this, because love, happiness, success, family, friends all mean very little if you’re not healthy enough to enjoy them.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I’m planning to outlive all y’all, so this question is moot!
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Ask me again after November 3, Half-Marathon Day