Linking up with Eat Pray Run DC for today’s post – my favorite fitness activities!
This was kind of difficult for me – I have a lot of stuff I like to do and narrowing it down was tough. #FitGirlProblems But here we go:
1. Hiking. But I haven’t gone hiking in ages – it’s been pretty hot here the last few months and I just can’t take the heat. It’s cooled down the last couple of weeks so I’m about to get back out there!
2. Running. I love running in races! They’re so exciting. I like running on the treadmill, too, because it’s a good opportunity to catch up on my soaps.
3. Just walking. According to my Fitbit, I walk around 5 miles a day even when I’m not really going anywhere in particular. I guess I just wander around a lot.
4. Body Beast. I had no idea I’d love weightlifting so much. I particularly love that I’m supposed to eat a lot with this program.
5. Insanity Pure Cardio (I talked about it here). There was a discussion in my Beachbody coaches’ Facebook group about Pure Cardio this week – it seems to be a love-it-or-hate-it workout. I am firmly in the love-it camp, but then I’ve never blacked out during this workout!
What’s your favorite fitness activity?
Building muscle turns your body into a fat-burning machine!
This post contains my Beachbody affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Blush and Barbells, and good luck on your fitness journey!