Linking up over at Sweaty Girl in a Fur-Covered World – come join us!
- Monday – Body Beast Build: Back&Biceps. I did this in the apartment gym so I used TRX for pullups. Sometimes I forget how much I like TRX, so I love it when I can combine it with my Beachbody workouts. I also did Blogilates Muffin Top Meltdown and Intense Abs. My FitBit says I walked 6.4 miles.
- Tuesday – Brazil Butt Lift BumBum instead of Body Beast cardio, and Beast Abs. Plus a 3-mile run.
- Wednesday – Body Beast Build:Shoulders. FitBit says I walked 8.9 miles this day. I guess that sort of makes up for my failed running and abs intentions.
- Thursday – Body Beast rest day. I didn’t have much activity at all this day – FitBit recorded only 3.8 miles walked.
- Friday – 2-mile run, Body Beast Build: Chest&Tris, and Blogilates Intense Abs. I tried to up my weights with Body Beast this day and met with mixed success. At one point during the Partial Flys, the 20-pound weight just dropped out of my hand and rolled away.
- Saturday – Body Beast Build:Legs, Blogilates Muffin Top Meltdown, and a 2-mile run.
- Sunday – Body Beast Build:Back&Biceps (using TRX on the pull-ups again) and Blogilates Intense Abs. FitBit says I walked 6.6 miles this day.
Where I fell short this week:
- Running – I am not getting in nearly as many miles as I should. The half marathon is not too far away.
- Nutrition – My calories Monday – Thursday were too low, and I went way, waaay off-plan on the weekend because of social events.
- Stretching – I need to do a LOT more of this.
- Water – 2 liters a day is not nearly enough for me and I am really feeling it.
Where I did well this week:
- Vegetables – Even on my off-plan days, I got in my minimum of 5 veggies and fruits.
- Increasing my weights – even by just a little bit, and even if only for the first set of exercises, I’m really excited by my increased strength.
- Just sticking with it -Body Beast ain’t easy and even though I’ve done the first phase of videos 3 or 4 times, I’m still
in painvery sore.
Did you workout this week? Do you take it easy on the weekends or hit the gym?
This post contains my Beachbody affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Blush and Barbells, and good luck on your fitness journey!