I’ve got a lot to say about this category, so no dithering around – we’re going to get right to it.
- People who comment on my food choices, be they healthy or indulgent. Please also see my earlier rant about assigning moral value to food here.
- Butt sweat on the bench. Clean that nasty mess up!
- People who workout RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WEIGHT RACK. Yes, I know there’s a mirror there and you like to see yourself curl and flex your biceps, but other people need access to the dumbbells, too!
- I’m not the gym truancy officer! I like to work out, maybe you hate it. None of my business, so no need to offer up excuses why you don’t exercise.
- I’m annoyed with myself for getting on the scale this week.
- Gym selfies – are you there to work out or to model?! Oh wait, that’s me. But I only took it to show the dude working his biceps in front of the weight rack. Yes, that’s the reason.
- How cool is this?! Tony Horton and Dreya Weber from the original P90X workout. My little heart raced with excitement! Or maybe it was racing from the workout.
What bothers you about the gym? Lay it on us!