Hope you are all having a great weekend! It’s time for the Sunday Social!
- What is your ideal way to relax?
Nothing beats getting immersed in a great book! I had to drag myself away from my Kindle to blog. This is what I’m currently reading:
It’s set in charming Old Town, Alexandria where my law school friend lives – a good reminder that I need to call her to catch up!
- Who do you consider your biggest role model?
My upline Beachbody coaches – they are so positive and happy and encouraging, and they make their living by helping people get fit and healthy.
- What does your life look like in 3 years?
I will be fulltime Beachbody coach and law can be my side job.
- If you could go back and change one decision what would it be?
I wish I hadn’t wasted so much time being overweight and sad and lethargic.
- What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
Becoming a runner. Maintaining my weight. Being stronger and fitter and healthier in my 40s than I’ve ever been in my life.
What’s your biggest life accomplishment?
This post contains my Beachbody affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Blush and Barbells, and good luck on your fitness journey!